The recent cyclones have put a massive hit on our infrastructure and productive sector and Federated Farmers Dairy Chair Richard McIntyre says New Zealand can’t afford to turn its back on annual export income worth $400m-$500m … such as the Livestock Export trade. The government has banned live exports from 30 April this year. Richard McIntyre joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes