Tractor and machinery sales teams will be hoping for big things at Fieldays this week. The biggest event in the Southern Hemisphere gets underway on Wednesday morning and always one of the main attractions are the new tractors and machinery. But figures for the big goods have been down with imports in April nearly 30% less than the previous April. Tractors and Machinery President Kyle Baxter says there have been a number of factors behind that slump. Now with supplies bouncing back it’s the Arable farmers who have the money while most dairy farmers are on a no spend regime.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi