Trade and Export Minister Damen O’Connor is off to London to for the Commonwealth Trade Ministers’ Meeting and then to Paris to vice-chair the OECD Ministerial Council Meeting. He says the Commonwealth Trade Ministers’ Meeting is an opportunity to discuss with our Commonwealth partners outcomes on climate change and a multilateral rules-based trading system. He will also travel to France to vice-chair the OECD Ministerial Council Meeting in Paris which brings together 38 Member States and he hopes to highlight the ways New Zealand is focused on a resilient future with our Trade for All agenda .
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi