Trade and Export Minister Damien O’Connor is off to Detroit for the annual APEC Ministers Responsible for Trade meeting. Whilst in Detroit, Damien O’Connor will also host a meeting of CPTPP Ministers. He says the mission is to build on our successful trade recovery strategy and keep on opening doors for Kiwi exporters. Damien O’Connor says employment grows up to 12% faster when business start exporting and as Trade Minister he will continue to advocate for New Zealand businesses abroad. The minister will also use his time in Detroit to meet with a number of Ministerial counterparts, including Canada, Indonesia, Mexico, Japan, and the United States.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi