There are so many challenges facing farmers and one of the biggest is the amount of time having to be spent on compliancy issues. Trying to mitigate the overwhelming amount of work required is part of the task of Federated Farmers policy team. The Feds new General Policy Manager is Paul Melville joins Mark Leishman on Round Up to explain his role and what he hopes to achieve.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity