Two months on from the big weather events of February and the Farmy Army is still battling away to get East Coast farmers back on their feet. But time is cruel and more volunteers are required to help in the recovery. Feds Vice President Wayne Langford tells us what is needed but first let’s us into his busy schedule this week as he joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes