Wayne Langford has had a bit practice at being President of Federated Farmers since taking over the role when former President Andrew Hoggard went to the ACT party. So no surprise that he was elected last week and for the Golden Bay 40 year old father and Dairy Farmer it is official. President Wayne Langford joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi