We awaited with interest the latest consumers price index release to see if there were any signs inflation was decreasing. The result saw the CPI increase 7.2 percent in the 12 months to December 2022. Stats NZ says that follows another 7.2 percent annual increase in the September 2022 quarter, and a 7.3 percent increase in the June 2022 quarter. For his analysis of the announcement Mark Leishman is joined by Nick Clark Federated Farmers Manager of General Policy on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes