Westland Milk Products is a finalist in the Deloitte Top 200 Awards for the Most Improved Performance NZ Business award. With a record financial year performance off 2022 about to be repeated in 2023, Westland is one of three finalists, alongside Ports of Auckland and Sky TV. CEO Richard Wyeth says in 2022, Westland Milk Products posted record sales and a $NZ120 million rebound in profit compared to the previous year. For the first time in Westland’s 85-year history it surpassed the $1 billion dollar revenue mark. Silver Fern Farms chair Rob Hewett and chief executive Simon Limmer have also been nominated for Chairperson of the Year and Limmer Chief Executive of the Year. And Comvita Honey and orchard group Scales Corporation have been nominated for the best growth strategy along with Heartland Bank. The winners will be announced at a gala dinner on December 6.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi