Whanganui farmer Mark Polson is the new Associate Director on the Beef + Lamb New Zealand board. He runs Waipuna Farms, his family’s sheep and beef farming business, with 25,000 stock across three properties in the Whanganui region. After a decade of corporate and general management roles in the New Zealand agribusiness sector, Mark Polson decided to return to the grassroots of farming his family farm and is looking forward to developing governance skills through the Associate Director role which is a one-year term and established to give aspiring leaders in the agricultural sector the chance to observe and participate in governance.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi