Winter Grazing has been in the headlines again with five Southland farmers being told to cease and desist operations by Environment Southland. Federated Farmers winter grazing spokesperson Jason Herrick describes it as a box ticking exercise that is piling more pressure on farmers. Jason Herrick joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes