World no.1 Tim Price will be out to add to his trophy collection at the 2023 Badminton Horse Trials beginning overnight. It will be his ninth visit to the prestigious British event with his best finish being third in 2017. His wife Jonelle won Badminton aboard Classic Moet in 2018. Tim Price is one of eight Kiwi combinations to head to South Gloucestershire for the iconic event competing aboard his German-bred gelding Vitali, his mount at the Tokyo Olympic Games and last year they ran third at Burghley. New Zealand has had seven previous winning combinations at Badminton. Sir Mark Todd won in 2011, 1996, 1994 and on Southern Comfort III in 1980. Jonelle Price won in 2018, Andrew Nicholson in 2017) and Jock Paget in 2013. A special year at Badminton as it coincides with the coronation of Charles III.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity