CH4 Global has partnered with Lotte International to take its Methane Tamer product to South Korea. The company says that its trademarked product reduces the animals’ methane emissions by up to 90% when added to cattle feed. Methane Tamer is produced in Bluff and will be sent to Lotte’s Australian feedlot in Queensland, for up to 7000 head of cattle primarily producing wagyu beef. Earlier this month, CH4 Global raised NZ$49m in funding to scale up its aquaculture and production facilities and its Methane Tamer product. The company has an ecopark in Bluff and will use the funding to support the park’s ongoing production of asparagopsis, a seaweed found in New Zealand.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity