In the North a wet start to the school holidays is putting a damper on travel around the Bay of Plenty with a number of partial or full road closures due to slips or fallen trees. A section of State Highway 2 at Waiotahe Beach remained closed this morning due to a slip. Fallen trees are blocking lanes at a number of points along SH 2. SH35 around East Cape also has a number of slips with the road closed in some areas Gisborne farmer and Feds Sheep and Wool Chair Toby Williams joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity